Business Plan of Baxter Professional Services
Founding: Baxter Professional Services LLC was incorporated as limited liability company in 2015 in the State of Indiana. Its main purposes are to assist attorneys by collecting, reviewing, summarizing and analyzing medical records and providing consultation on nursing standard of care; to assist individuals in developing a comprehensive plan to manage chronic health conditions and other healthcare needs; and to assist long-term care and other entities to design, customize, and deliver in-service and educational materials for staff and consumer education.
Our Mission: To serve our clients by providing the highest quality professional services that addresses the individual and corporate healthcare needs; business development and legal nurse consulting needs.
Philosophy: It is fundamental to our success that we accept, value, and incorporate the contributions of people from a wide variety of backgrounds. We strive to reach mutually agree upon goals while maintaining our ethics and Christian values.
- Integrity: We strive to do the right thing regardless of the consequences and to engage in sound business practices and Biblical principles.
- Accountability: We take responsibility for our individual and collective actions.
- Fidelity: We have a clear commitment to confidentiality for our clients according to standards of practice.
- Autonomy and respect for the individual: We value the dignity of all persons and we treat each person with respect as we believe that all persons were created in the image of God.
- Creativity: We respect the capacity and drive for personal growth, as well as the talents and diversity of the clients and all others we meet and serve.
- Service: We maintain a servant leadership philosophy as demonstrated by helping our clients achieve mutually agreed upon goals for a better tomorrow. We aspire to deliver the best possible service to our clients, customers, and vendors.
Tina M. Baxter-President/CEO/Owner
Tina Baxter functions as president and lead consultant in the Baxter Professional Services company. Tina Baxter is a board certified gerontological nurse practitioner, an entrepreneur, and has experience in the areas of legal nurse consulting, health education, promotion, mental health and addiction nursing, gerontology, chronic disease management, and health prevention initiatives. She has given lectures on Women and Addiction; Cardiovascular disease in African Americans, and Violence Prevention in the Healthcare setting.
Daniel L. Baxter-Vice-President/COO/Owner
Daniel Baxter is responsible for the maintenance of the physical structure of the building and is a consultant with Baxter Professional Services. Daniel Baxter is an electronics technician with experience in quality assurance and production of medical equipment and other electronic devices. He holds an associate’s degree in robotics and a bachelor’s degree in electronic engineering technology. He has been in the field for 20 years.
Cameo King, Administrative Assistant
Cameo King is a junior at Anderson High School and plans to pursue a degree in nursing. She joined Baxter Professional Services in 2017.